Saturday, June 1, 2013

There you are, so glad you could meet with me again. I'm at a new beginning point. As of June 1, 2013, I walk through a new door. It is strange and wonderful. When you do it you will know what I'm talking about. I'm Free. I feel you your inquiary, so let us et started. However, you are here so I know you are well, that pleases me.  On our last meeting I ended by really issueing you a challenge.  All of this conversation is about the Youth of the world. This is what it takes to let you know it did not start with you, and I tell you, it will not end with you.  The most important thing is is you hold a most important piece of the puzzle. A ' Now piece!'  Now , we live, what are we going to do about the whole damn thing?  Blunt and to the point!  By now you know I do not play.  This to me is very serious business.  Before I leak all the way into that heavy mode, let me cotinue our last look in at Love.  I stated before that men and women are afraid to reach out to one another.  A better pharseology would be each other.  You see people either want to forget the woman was stored in the man or most people are ignorant to the fact.  Really, some could care less.  That is why this atrociousevil , Homosexuality. It is evil in intention to bring the most Powerful being to Nothing.  Now that really makes me sad.  If cursing would help, I would right here.  Understanding is what is needed.  I understand what happened.  As I stated I'm sad it happened, so sad.  You see you can not love from the outside, love is on the inside of a person.  Don't you know that is why so mamy young people are hooked on SEX.  They need Love.  Most time you'er  deflated because you've been so hurt looking for Love in all the wrong places.  You're worn out,thinking about the task of looking inside your self.  Yes yourself.  What is in there? Who is in there?  A lot of you if you're honest, know there are too many stowaways  inside of you.  So much so you locke the passages to your mind and throwaway the key.  Thus we live in a world  where love,real love only exist in a very few.  Let me enlighten you.  Just read to look, think,learn.  God created everything.  He knew what He had created, He also knew what the Man would choose.  Oh yes, He KNEW!  You  A Helper.  Some one to help him meet ,or fulfill his desire. His quest. Himself.  WE ALL DESIRE the samethings.  Not at some point, at all points.  We look for, reach for, thirst for,long for LOVE.  Well you say, you already said God walked with  Adam every day inthe cool of the evening, he was with God.  No I did not say that. The Holy Bible said that, I repeated it :)   I did, and they did.  They had RELATIONSHIP!  That same relationship the first Man and the first Woman had.  Deep intmate Relationship.  There is nothing on earth as it is.  You really don't need to touch for that, when its real.  If you've never experienced it I'm sorry. I have.  The relationship between   MEN is so beautiful.  there is almost an indescrible uninting of to like beings in total concert.  Its like a ballet, mass on mass. Do you get it?  Without touching.  I've see it in my  our home.  My sons, strong and intetional lovers.  Pure as pure gets.  I taught them to love.  I taught them to use the inward residence  to insure great satisisfaction.  Not by saying it by demonstrating it.  You practice LOVE, in showing LOVE. Don't be Scare, do it.  Live it. I love loving.  It's my gift to you.  If I can't share it I move on.  What is in me  can not and will be desimated, by curality.  That is what evil did to Man. Perverted the most Beautiful Gift from God.  God HIMSELF, LOVE.  Now, go back.  Eve was in Adam. God removed her, and presented her to the Man.  On First Sight he wanted her.  Who was she, was she a she at first?  She was the Man, with the utrus. Woman. She was a female from beginning.  Out of the Man came himself, in the form of a woman.  Inside out. Flip it out sided in.  Love happens inside.  Sex is to bring competion and expression to a union of the same desire.  If used for any other purpose it is neil and void.  This is what I say.  You can quote me.  I said it is beautiful when men love each other it is as equally beautiful for women.   I taught my daughter how to love,just that way.  She was my true friend.  She still is.  My sons my darlings.  Three loins and a tigress.  Though and loving. I can teach that. Can you try?  You see, it happened once  it should happen all the time. Ladies we were wrought in love. When God removed that portion from Adam He placed it in us. The Heart of God.  The water, the wind, the force of God lies in us.  Yes, in us to share,enough to care to care enough to share.  There  is such resiliency in us ladies, we get down but we know how to come back.  We must never  give into evil and forget who we are and we can and must do to bring back balance to the human race.  MEN, we can do nothing with out you.  Right now that is where it stands.  We are not moving because you are not in PLACE!  I don't care what race and background you are, we need to come together and pull our
youngsters out of Hells kitchen.  They are eating the hellishness of stirfries while we are searching for a pillow to scream our next cry of ecstasy.(your next :) . I am out of that loop so far. I do this.  Are you thinking with me?  OR, are you just reading to get material for your next book or article?  What ever, Think with me.  The world is not lost, as long as we can find our way in it.  With Gods Help, let's do it for the millions of children we lost each and every day to evil. Yes? Think about - Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment