Sunday, June 23, 2013

Well I'm about to be tired. I completed a lot of house work today got ready and attended a secular consert,(open air), Great music. I attended one last night and one tonight. A first for me, for all time. I smiled ,laughed, yelled, clapped and daced ,at my seat.LOL  I might  add with my pastor and his lady friend. (my 1st child). I had a wonderful time, a little out of the box. I heard a song by India Arie,not long ago, I went wild , an old song, but my first time to hear it. By buddy laughed at me. The title ,'Ready For Love.'  I've really not ever questioned if I were ready. I just thought Iam.  Of course that has been so long ago.  She stated ,that was her conversation with God . Mine to. Because He needs to help get me ready for real.  Oh God  the pain of being in love...  I almost forgot, but I was so young then.  I' have to write a book about being me one of these days.  I've seen some days, and learned from each one of them.  Now how are you? Ready for love? You got Brown skin? Just kidding. I'll answer for you. You are with me, you are blessed, crazy and filled to the brim with charm. YES!  I like that. But I Am Me, I want you to be , I need you to YOU.  Can't do without you. My husband would always tell me "stick with me baby."  I did.  Now  stick with me.  Where you given the privilege of choosing the color of you skin, your culture,your ethos grouping? Were you in command of your economic standing,and social background?  I wasn't. Nor were you. You had nothing to do with it.  That was chosen for you.  Now, what do you do when someone you know  is not where you are in life?  Call them names say they are stupid, dummd and can"t learn,  Lazy and no good because they have not been taught as you were?   How many of these things could you smile about and give a positive answer to? Don't answer that yet.  I worked with people who were professional educators, and everytime they got a chance to get together they talked someones child down.  Prefereably at lunch.  I ate alone  most of the time, or in a full cafeteria.  I never ran students down, they, most of them were already there.  I was not lonely, I knew I was going home.  My safe place to be, where I taught our childern to love everybody, no matter what. They did, I have had everybody in my house. They left, not the same as they entered,and always come back.  No matter where they live they all come back here, in their thirties and fourties.  My former students still find their way to my house they know they are welcomed, and loved.   Can you say the same thing? I hope so.  I, with all my heart  hope you hear what I am trying to tell you.  We need to stop exepecting what we have not demonstrated and what we have not taught.  Enough is enough.  Think of how you, just you can change the world you live in, one step at at a time.I tell you it will cost you nothing.  We  never missed a meal because we  feed someone elses child.  I never tired, of seeing their bright faces, blended with ours. I was never causious about telling them, you are musty, go wash, there is the bathroom ,you know where the towels are. Wash your hands before you eat. Sit down , shut up and listen. Wash your shoes. Put on clean under wear. Wash it the night before you go to bed. Don't marry a crazy person you will likly have crazy children. I said all of that and more to many of them and to all of my students. A child is a child. They are very sensitive, very bendible, impressionable.  You do know that Right?  That is why some people treat them any kind of way.  They want some of them to think you are inferior to me. The evil one is a lier!  I am superior to no one, I am inferior to God Almighty alone.  No created being has the right to dominate me.  I will never give anyone that power.  My mind is fearless and my heart is fixed, on the absolute good of ALL MEN! I will never think less of who God created me to be, for me or for you. I love who God created in you.  Not me but you .We'er all the same ,but yet so very different. You know what, He created us just that way,Diverse, Wonderful, Fruitful, Tastful, BEAUTIFUL.  You are beautiful.  I don't see ugly . I see change,one of a kind ,expressive, character, flow -  What do you see?  Color me faithful, color me true, color me, not you.  Until I meet you here again.  I  sure ~  do~   love ~  YOU(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment