Sunday, June 30, 2013

Well, here I am again. You're wonderful! I like the way you color me. Never find a color for Crazy lol. I would not like it. yes I would. I like'd  to know how crazy you think I am.  Tell  me at my spot on google sometimes.lol.I want to be the good kind, but is there one of thoes? See me tomorrow please, I'll tell you.LOL.  One of my friends ask me who was I in love with, after reading last weeks blog.  Did I say it then? I don"t think so. You Think I'm going to say it now  don't you?  So much for that.  Thank you for taking the time to read what I write.  Writing about what I'm writing about is one of my passions.  I truly love all the children on this planet.  I really desire to touch them ALL.  Maybe one of these days.  I do not ever intend to grow old, and die looking and acting my age.I reay don't do a lot to accomplish that, I should do more, and I will.  God The Creator, Blessed me with perfect genes and chromosomes, just for me. I don" care if you din"t believe you don't believe that. You know what? It is true.  I thank Him everyday.  I'm  thanking Him now.  You have what you say. Say so.  There it is it is yours. You see, "but I am not you."  You have your own private stock, Never envy what someone else has.  What God gave you is  unique, Precious, Beautiful, Expressive Timely.  You are on time, required and needed to keep the  earth, stay on track on its way around the sun.  With you this balance would have never continued and the earth would cause cataclysmic violence in the world of the planets.  You don't believe that either.  That is not good, because it is true.  You were created on purpoes. With fore thought and Perfect intentions.  There is not a copy of you any where. On earth, in the earth or in the heavens.  Ask the scientist who develope such madness. and study anatomy.  Cloning never really pleased them. there was always a missing something. Now what was that? The person for real , the thing for real.  What ever, for real.  You are important. You matter. You are the person that makes the world go around.  That will be so until the end of time.  Even after you cease to be here.  The image of you will remain, to come  again.  That isas  far as I can develope that thought.  I really don't want know  to more.  I know more about it than most people do because I want to.  So I do.  You are here in my thought world now, becouse I needed to draw you in to let you know every child born on the planet has a right to be here. Because God said YES>  Who are we to say and act as if they do not belong.  We do it everyday by ignoring them, and their needs.  Their greastest need ,to be LOVED.  When you love someone you give them you. ALL of YOU.   Now you keep your wits about you, but you give all to see that every need is met in that person.  That will and can happen for each of us, if we yield to  the way things  were designed.  No, thank God we had nothing to do with  the design.  But we have every responsibility to respond  to each person asan  equal,and favorite.  Now what can YOU DO?  The planet will not be a safe place  to live, if evil persist and life becomes a credit card or a chip.  I asked the question before do you have your ticket, your spacious home amoung the planets?  I would be curious to know, how you designed your space.  Oh yes the earth will exist, there will be people here.  But your safey will not be guaranteed.  You will totally be in the hands of evil.  We are on our way right there.  The srtongest pepole on this earth are not the rich and famous.  How be it , there are more rich and unknowns than famous.  You can't do a thing about that either.  But you can, think about what you can do.  You can, and you have the power to change to world,NOW.  Put the pen to the paper how ever you are most comfortable writing . Make a plan.  Not of escape, as many are doing, but for  survival, not just for you but for as many as you can help make this a better place to live in,on what ever.  How can you help a child who thinks and have been told you jut ugly, you stink, you dumb, you'r stupid. you an't ...  How many times have you heard these words, but someon was there to help you pick up the pieces?  Some have no one.  They can't find a soul to help them and they are lost and dying empty.  Never knowing what it was like to hear someone for  real say I love, just because you are you.  Keep on thinking, keep on writing, keep on hoping, that one day, you'll Do It. Dreams do come true. I know, I'm dreaming Now, and this is FOR REAL.  i SURE DO lOVE YOU.  Lower case i Capital Y, That's  what  IT IS ALL ABOUT(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment