Sunday, June 9, 2013

Late, but I'm back and still love the thought of you. I hope all of you are well and achieveing your best and highest goal. S- t- r- e- a- c- h ,get even more. I am well. My youngest son and wife came over cooked for me, I ate way too much. I still feel it. So I'm good.  I'm excited about life and living to the full.  I know there is help on the way, now we plan to Win!  I don't like loosing, but living has taught me sometimes it is healthy to lose.  I am learning how to adjust to losing.  But I hate sharing, and somethings I will not share.  Those thing I part with and convince myself, I didn't lose, I let it go.  I'll never stop trying to save lost and dying people. Never!  Young people are my choice and chief aim when it comes to reaching out.  Oh now make no mistake I love all the ages from 0 to 121 years of age. If there is a way to reach out I will find that way and with only a touch, secure my plea of rescue.There is a professor in  Wichita Kansas on the campus of WSU. who completed a study on Ending  Modern Day Slavery. Her name is Karen Countryman-Roswan.  She states :the most important thing to realize is that these youth are victums and survivors- not criminals."  Her study was done on youth from the age of 12-22.  Very good study I may add. It was exhilarating to find someone who agreedwith me about the forms of slavery.  This information was released last month.(May).  We must step up to the plate.  I have even considered returning back to the work place. Still thinking and moving at the same pace.  Let us continue our last conversation. I let you hanging, on purpose. Lol.  You see I needed you to come think with me some more. On loving. Right? Right. Adam was taught to Love by Master  Of Love Himself. God. Adam transfered all of that to the Eve while she was inside him.  When God made her she already knew how to respond to what he needed before he asked .  Sister Mother had it all in her.  She was and did complete  Adam.  The woman is the completion of the man.  For  any one to think other wise generates confusion, hurt, and grueling dismay.  I personally  know people who are homosexual.  Some of my best acquaintances. I love them much.  They are not happy.  They always find somethint to fight about. And do.  We are all just about the same way in some families.  Their fights are different and very sad.  I pray for them always. Some of the most brillent minds get cought up in the deciete of sexualism, not love but sex.  They do love, but I 've noticed it being with great intricacy.  The relationships are complicated and complex.  Here is my tak on this matter.
The male and the female are complete.  The one was made for the other from out of the other.  Their bodies were constructed in completely and diversely exceptional.  From top to bottom.  Unless at birth, as babies are born without brains,lungs and other parts inside out or missing, so goes the genitalia. Missing parts or too many parts.
Some people just can't over come the differenes. They choose what they want to be, from some kind of influence.  Many born perfect, but entrapment keeps them bound to perversion.  Little children, the little ponds of sexual crises, and many never recover from the lack of love in the relationships they were forced into.  What do we do about it we love them all the more. We touch them and reach out to them with open ended love and understanding.  Some many can be loved back to wholeness, if the feeling s are true and untainted by our opinions and mistreatment.  Young males if taugnt early that sagging pants really started in prision to let the culture there know the symbol was  "ready for the taking ,"come and get it.  It didn't start with gangs,but that is where it ended up.  That is another thing.  There have always been gangs.  Gangs for different causes.  All kinds of causes.  David, yes the great King David,  had the badest gang ever. They were called the "Mighty Men."  They were mighty!  Those gangs were men or youth who formed unions together. Friendships that bind and heal.  Each sex has that power to heal each other. So the ladies call theirs clubs,and mens have gangs or lodges,etc.  We hang together for purpose, what ever the purpose, those people can define that purpose.  I've heard both sexual explaination on how they feel higher sex drives with same sex, than opposite sex.  I don't know a thing about it.  However I do know ther were two people in the garden and they were male and female.  That is the perfect union.  If you feel other wise and practise other wise, be fore warned I just stated a truth.  I have no control over any ones sex life or any other controls. I write what I know and say what I  know to be true.  Yes, I hope you come to know the truth someday and practice it.  Number one it can keep you healthy for the duration  of you life. I  desire that most of all.  Now this conversation is and has been about out youth.  I've set a tone for continued  conversation. Get ready, the girl is thinking-- The sex part will be in and out, because that is a huge problem in the young world.  How much did you contribute? Yes I'll ask myself the same question. Until we meet again, allow me to bring a smile on that face(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment