Saturday, May 4, 2013

Greetings! What a privilege. Thank you for reading what I write,you're a class act. I am well I hope you are better.  Do you feel a flow right now?  Its blood,sweat and tears. Its me. In a world so filled with excitement,every once and a while we bleed sweat and cry,about the things that seem to play off so very wrong. Im there.But not to worry,not for long.The Father did not build me for for long drug out plays of evil folly,I'm not that kind of toy.  Got it?  That is where we are now.  Did you think that far?  If you did, you are right where you should me with me:)  Ladies, we've come a ways ,but baby we have a long ways to go.Hold your thought on our last meeting.  You know I shared with you I would discuss my daughter later. Later is now.Some of you, maybe a few,are where she was or maybe where she is. This is her birth month.I mean all month. She will be teeated as Royalty this whole month by her mother,who I be.She always been beautiful.Beautiful face, beautiful figure,most women all over the world wished or some think they have. Beautiful inside.A pure joy. my 'Sprakle'. Helania and I always had long discussions about life.  About men in our lives. I had only one(1).  She knew that, that man was her father.Enough for me,and that seem to be the way it is down here, for me.  However I wanted her to have a life of pure delight and joy.  We'd sit in her room in the middlel of her bed and laugh and cry about so many things. Yeah, we were friends like that. We'd sit outside all night long,and talk about this and that. We took long walks at night,just sharing and praying together. From the time she grow to about 12 and through her pre teensand teens we talked about what could happen in certain situations.  How thight things could and sometimes would get out of her control. All through high school,things wonderful. But I always left the door open.  I told her if she ever thought she would get into a bind, to please let me know. I  told her I would take her to the doctor and get birth control for her.  I always wanted her to be safe. She was my 'Sparkle'.  She survived high school. She survived college.She graduated from college in 1996. I praised God for that.  She was PURU.  She was 21 years old.  I always discussed with her how important it was for her to stay that way,for one day you can give all of that to that very Special Man you will meet.  She remaind pure for a long time, until one day she thought she had met that man to find out,,he was a miage.  He did not know who he was or appreciate who she was until it was too late. He was a drug user.  Ladies you know how we want to save the world.  She thought she could safe him. Did not happen, that was 11years ago.  When she was 31 years old. Pure that long.  That is a long time.  But all of that was a result of the time and energy we poured into each 0ther.  My desire for her was to be the Best! She was, she still is. But broken.  She has an 11 year old son one of the apples my eyes.  Beautiful child. She went from a size 6 to a size  God knows what. A milk bottle.  But still beautiful facial and inside.  I can still see where the curves used to be:)  She is still my 'Sparkle'. She can still do what the Huston Symphohy Orchestra wanted her to do, become a diva! She can still proform as you have never witnessed,she is a Diva. I treated her as a princess,dressed her as a Queen.  And still pay her rent,yes indeed!  Why all this?  Look at the attention and the love I poured into my dear one.  Look at the out come, the out come so far.  The presence of evil is everywhere.  In my house in your house. In all of our houses.  We stand by and continue to allow this things to happen.  Well I'm sick and tired of it!  Yes I'm bleeding, i'm sweating and continue to cry for the pain I suffer here every day.  I know you are suffering too.  Yes I know exactly what we need to do. FIGHT! RAISE THE ROOF OF HELL RIGHT HERE ON EARTH!  Ladies, I was pure, wanted to be. You see she was so much older than I was. Had I waited that long I don't know if I would have lasted.  Who is to say? I can't. Wuold you have?  Same world,  time frame almpst the same.  By the way, I never took her to the Dr.,I never purchased a thing a pill or device.  She was on her on in another state. She was fully an adult.  As a woman those of us wh have sons, are obligated to teach them really how to Love, it is what we do best.  Is is what we were created  to do.  Well you say it does not seem thaat way, but honey, it is.  You know our desire is to the man becaues of the Garden psychological upheaval.  The man told God 'this woman you gave me,caused to me to eat.'  Since then ther has been a blame game going on. You know what Jesus The Christ stopped it when He ave His life for all of us. Ladies He liberated you, us.He put and end to what evil started. We are free to BE. Baby I BE.  I know who Iam in Christ. I wish I could sit and just talk,I do that to, I can go on and on. But much like to night I need to stop. Ineed to tell you I have so much more.  I can tell you this we need to change the direction of our desires.  When you find you are getting a little muddy, get up,enquior, get direction and transpose yourself to another place in time. You can still do that. Think about it.  I will do it soon,very soon.  Take a journey with me, to the  top.Game? See you nex time(**)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Helania. She truly is a beautiful woman, inside and out. And so talented! I've always admired her for fearlessly sharing her gift with the world. She gave me one of the best gifts by singing at my wedding. I appreciate her for who she is. She is my friend for life.

    You are a great mother, and it is so touching to read about how close you and Helania have been over the years. Thank you, as always, for your inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete