Saturday, May 18, 2013

Well, here we are again. You and me. I am well,excited renewed,captured with the luxury of a hello again. I hope you got that. When someone wants to see you again or takl to you again yes, and sometimes just breathe on yolu again that is a luxuary for me.  Just because it didn't have to happen.  Most people don't think as I do.  But that is ok. I love you too. I really do. I take what I get. Enough of that.  I did not chech my inbox again, I'm too excited to tell you, you are a wonder. The blame game:  Not my cup of tea. I don"t need to blame anyone. I want to know why?  People who do usually get answers.  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.As I stated before the snake will remain a snake.  You know the snske was a beautiful animal,who walked.  They had legs and feet.  Scienctific facts. Look it up. The skins are the only thing they were granted.  Men kill snakes for their skins, the skins are still beautiful. I try to stay away from them, a time or so I've gotten apair of shoes or hand bag,what can I say?  The snake is the arch enemy of the woman.The other name is 'evil'.  This can be found in the Book of Genesis. You see ther was a secret in thr garden the enemy did not have privilege to.  it was hidden, and very undetected.  The woman had a womb (uterus). They were best friends,talking buddies, she never told it that,so it (the snake) coulld not tell the evil one.  A secret in the Garden of Eden,  Thrillng! The woman could conceive children.  What Great news for the whole earth! So great we kill them at at the drop of the sperm!  Hum. Back to the garden. when evil got the news it made the woman the #1 target.  You see evil knew The Christ was in God, however it did not know how He would get here.  His entry point the woman the daughter of mother Eve.  Eve was told the snake would bruse her hill but the "Man", would "bruse its head." If a snake receives a bolw a good one it will kill it,right? Right.  Ladies with in you lies one one the great powers on this planet. Motherhood.  But some of you are screaming I don't want kids!  (kids),I hope not? I hope you don't want children.  Some of you are saying I can't have children!  Ok,  I hear that, and if you still don't want to adopt, help another mother.  You  are a mother,children or not. You are a LOVER. You see evil knew she was a lover, because of her love for her husband, her Man. So, it attacted her ability to function without her help. You see, Adam was her' help meet.' That thing works both ways.  To be present with someone is a conscious act.  When you don't the attention of the other person, you or they are not conscious of your desire or need.  You know that well. How many times have you been ignored?  Just saying.  Whether Adam was there at the thrush hold or on th planet mars, the woman tested the fruit first.  I would ask that you read that with a God centered mind.  At this point that is not important.  Eve , not really feeling any guilt at that point, did what all of us in our state on mind (fallen), would have done.  She said, 'Oh ,Baby this is so good, try some,' yeah, you know and  "the Man did eat".  No thing happened until the Man ate. The Power,the one spoken to, while we were inside him.  Ladied, do you really know what happened?  I'll tell you. (And you men reading also,), Adam reached inside himself,after he heard the tone and the desireous gesture of the one who pleased him more than any thing he had ever known in existance,and he knew everything,in existance.  God allowed the Man to examine and know all that was here. His Love for the woman caused him to eat them to death.  A stateof non existance.  I said he ate them to death." In Adam All Die". Check it out. You are the Wind and the Flow,(water). God made you so.  I said, He made you so. Yes, and he blamed you so. The Man did. .'This woman you gave me'. He blamed her because she caused him to lose his best friend, who walked with him in the cool of the evening everyday.  Or so he thought.  But we know that was not true. We will go into more detail on this next time. I'll share more Until then, Ladies, can we make it Better?  And All The Men said... Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment