Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hello again: Its good to know we are here together again. I'm excited,I get to share something I've not completely shared before, well not so completely.I'll start with a quote by Bishop T.D.Jakes:"Woman, you need to recognize what God has put in you.When God made you He didn't just decorate the outside.He put some things into your feminine that a man needs more than anything God put on your outside."  That is so very true.Look around ladies ,I along with you have seen some beautiful want-a-bes. Men that look better than a lot of women I've seen.They look like a woman.In their minds they are.That is not my reason for this writing, I don' know if I'll ever need to discuss that.Early this morning we will talk about us(the female population on this planet).You there is a little saying I just love, I've forgotten who said it,but it goes like this,'yes God made the man first,you always make a rough draft first.'  So Man is the rough draft of the Woman.I always smile when I say that in a way I want to maen it,but deep inside I know whowho He designed and created first is the finest and so many times the best. It is not easy to think that let alone say it ,but I say It and I mean I mean it.You see as I stated before the mans body was ours. We were made special,especially for the man.We women were designed with the man in mind.Our reason for existance, to please the man.You know what WE DID!For how ever long that lasted. We pleased him completely.  Many of you are thinking right now, I don't believe that. The Man Did Eat!  Listen he ate knowing he was going to die!  She gave it to him knowing she was going to die! Oh yes she knew.  Ladies you know we know stuff.  Things we never want anybody else know we know. Like we know the man God set up in us,in our heart of hearts. Many women have gone to their grave with secrets never told about their man.What happen to that part of our world?  What happened to the mainstay of who we are.  Emotionally one of the most highly stablelized bings in the world!God built in us the most complicated systems of recovery on the planet.  We have even allowed evil to steal almost all of that too.We give vent to emotions because we have the mechanism to recover.  Have you ever head this? 'girl,I'll be alrigth.' You know,they will be alright.As the system weaves its way through in in this block of manlte we call earth, it continues to reduce every system of strength of man,and the Bible say"that man would grow weaker and wiser." All true. Ladies there is something inside you,that is so desired, a man once ate himself to death,knowing that all men would would die after him. How special is that?  Its more than sex, sex can come from most everything down here with us. We all know that, we live in a now world. Sex is expression. Sex can cause psycholical ,emotionl and physical damage. I can say some folk, because I don't, thank God,I have nothing to brag about , because it is by the Grace of God, I'm who I chose to be,me. Some folk know all about what goes on.  I've heard their stories.  Making is just that making it.  Then what? A woman is a woman. A man is a man.  Until and unless you become so envolved whith tha person,thats all it it making it.  People get hung up on that too much.  Stuff all over the place and no one satisifide. What is that? Evil.  You know why because you will continue to locate a repeat of the samething over and over again until your flag is down and none of your plumbing works! What a waste.Love- No man in the World knows how to Love As we Love.  That is our VERY SPECIAL GIFT!  When you have been loved as a woman realy knows how to love, you don't need NO THING ELSE. Ladies we don't need to groupe around loking in all the wrong places for what we do best.  Plant your feet where you are and really show some LOVE! Yes you are going to get hurt.  You are hurt already,recompose yourself and reach out.Not now, after our discussion, this is a long one.Do you realize how many mothersor women who had children ,who did not teach them how to LOVE?  Maybe you are one of them.  Maybe you were not taught how to love.  No Love produces Hate.  Strong words hugh?  Thruth is like that it is always strong and usually no one wants to hear it.  Well I'm here and I'm saying it.  You know it is truth.Think about. It is getting late here in my world ,and I promised myself I was going to turn a little letter than I have been, but this is something I lve to do.  Share with people who want to know what I think I feel I know.Its always a joy. I've written books,they have been stolen and all other sorted mess.  This is free. I have a lot of this inside me.so much more.  God Is So Very Good to me.  If I could just tell you how Good I, maybe would.Until next time,Try to think a head of me.Try anyway(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment