Monday, August 19, 2013

I have not communicated with you in a while, just wanted to know everything is  alright. Its a good thing to write again. I've been very busy. I'm busy now, but I just had to say hello. I hope all of you are well. I feel that you are so shape up, and get it going. We are as we say we are. You should know me by now. I feel what I say and say what I feel. Right? Right. And I answer,lol. I do want to have a brief conversation with you, concerning our teens. I'm concerned. It is a level of great danger.  So many have fallen maybe even some of you. That age is just dangerous, Strong,and very heavy on which way is up! They always find a way, but is always the right way? No and Yes. It depends on the teacher. YES TEACHER. Not always the one in the classroom in a educational enviorment. And sometimes yes it is.  The highest scrutiny at all times should be taken and always always applied.  I taught students who knew all kinds of things I did not know. They were street wise. They had been taught very well. They knew stuff I had to learn in order to communicate.  I did want to communicate, that is who I am. I'm a communicator. I want to know what the other person(s) need me to know in order to have a conversation. I still do. I never rate myself above anyone. I live by high standards, I expect a lot from people, I never settle for less than the best I can have. I was taught this way thus I devloped my on throry on resolution and involvement. I can become who you are with the intentions of never changing who I am. What happens? I take on the traits I need to be a better you.  Then I can communicate with you to you,thruogh you, without extracting the basic ingredient of what it takes to make you run. Without stealing who you are. I only add what it takes to refine and redefind the better solution of YOU. Communication unification, preperation, my brand of mateuration, spicification, meticulously sharp,and witty. I feel if I know so should you. My quest is to know all I can know for all that it means,to the person I communicate with.  In other words to know as much as one can possibly know without breaking the law of LOVE. Some things a person should just have for themselves, to keep just that way. Its between you and God.  That is where I stop. and the other person begins.  All knowledge in human kind needs boundaries. Don"t even try to cross into mine, I'll get rid of the whole package.  That is the truth. More about  the teens when we meet again.  I hope that will be the subject. This will always remain I sure do love you, you can count on that(**)laurissiajohnson@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment