Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How sweet it is. If you are a writer it is a good thing to b able to write, and to write what you think or feel.  Sometimes that is not always a good thing, but its important to a writer. Those of you who do not write somtimes it may be a little hard to adjust to someone as I am. Would you like to be me for just one day? I don't think so. and any way I would not change who I am for anybody else. Like who could I replace my self with? I tell you no one I know, they have issues of their own, and I really could not fit their shoes. I know a lo of beautiful people, they are are right where they need to be as far as I'm concerned. I would not trade them for any thing. S you are well? If you can control the thoughts that come into your mind you have mastered all of you problems,Right? Sorry, that takes a lot of very hard work, can be achieved but not often and not by many people. So hang on in there. Nothing is beyond solving, NOTHING. I'm good, thing wild, crazy thoughts. Just thoughts as I would deem wild. To some of you they may be nothing, who knows? Back to our subject.  If you remember I started this series by talking about teens in trouble, and what they really go through to survive. They are injured in all kinds of ways, by all kinds of people. First their parents, dad, mom, grands, other kin. Peers, so called friends, teachers, administration,staff, business people you name them,you add to the list. The point I'm making is evil will stop at nothing and no one to break you down and cause you to error. A daily happening on this planet. Youth, the very young are targets. I will say the main targets. They are beautiful ,strong, self willed,and determained. They are equipted to do damage. The miss guided energy in them can cause a wind fall of choas in a falling jungle. We're here. The penitential system is  designed to hold and contain people. Not train you per/say,but keep you bound and held for gain. Need to invest? try that system, a big industry. With yes, some government input. It will never go away on this plant, sorry to say that, but its true. They are designed to capture and hold ignorant individuals who have no clue as to the natuer o such  places. Some of the most brillent minds are right there, and I tell you they are making money too right there and spending it right there. Now, you've heard this before, what have you done lately to decrease the likly hood to dispense with the problem? A big question Yes? Little done yes. I have a U tube video coming up next week, about a group a people from the state of California, who have a pision minestry. The organizer was herself in the system, God delivered her and now she goes back into the system to help deliever others. If you can catch that. I have many videos comng up. I'm out somewhere all the time getting information to help someone some where. Our youth need you. The youth betweenthe ages of 12- 19. The most danderous people on the planet! I love them, they are my kind of people. They can be as straight as straight, and crooked as crooked, who cares I do.  If you know how to pray, pray for them, I don't care how they seem to you, you bearly made it yourself. HUm! The beauty of this planet wasted, abandon, kicked up and out of our so call bourgeoisie society. You go up and look down on me, Yeah? You better know it. It happens everyday! I don't care if you ar purple green all over it happens, if you are the so called white. Admit it. be kind, be thoughtful, be loving, you never know who you are going to need on your way down.  May be one of the ones who have learned alnost everything they know in a prision cell. Do you have a loved one there get them out of there!  Next  week the other endangered group, young Men and Women from 20-33. You think not think again. Until then walk with your back straight, your head up and look out you may see me any where. I'm looking for you, I know you need a hug. From anybody from me. I Love you still(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment