Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hello, its good to  know you are there again. you've been on my mind lately. I hope you are well. When you do come to mind I have learned t pray you off, that simply means, I pray until the thought you is not so strong.  I do hope all is well with you.  Back to the drawing board.  of course tonight it will not be as long of a writing.  This is Saturday night again.  I' concerned about something. Our Story Tellers are really engaged upon some derogatory words to describe our females.  Our Story Tellers are the Hip Hop Musicans, (Rappers). I respect them highly.  I want to know what is going on with the Words Bitches and Whores. In a way I found out. I saw some trerrible things that females are say to fellows. it is not good.  I noted the language that was used and I understand a little  better.  How much is a man supose to take?  How much is a young woman supose to give?  I see they really don't  know they have limits.  It kind of goes both ways, because if you presist and and also acknowledge almost every invitation you have then shown the secret to your success in an area. and soon everybody will want a piece of the action.  How much do you have to give in succession without becoming depleated in an area,visa/versa.  How much is one willing to pay to know, that SPECIAL DOES AS SPECIAL IS! Special is not a feeling, special is not a do baby do. SPECIAL IS I'M IN TO YOU!  Usually you is not always the prettiest, or the  most handsome, nor even the one who can pay the most for a service. That Special one always comes with a jelly wrapper intertwinned with LOVE. Love is what makes the difference.  A play on love never stops to amaize me.  It can not be duplicated. It can not be sold, it cannot be traded no not for any thing or an amount. People cannot take the place of any other person no matter how stately of rich. No Stand Ins, even a mask only works for a very short time. Love is very above our heads. That fact shows in everything we do.  Most people usually choose a copy cat to make do for the Real Thing.  This place is so messed up. so upside down.   You know we have not taught the young a thing.  I am finding out why as I live, most of the people living here really don't know enough to teach.  That is why we clammer at each others throats and try to devior and seize every oppointunity to end someone elses progress. Hate, Envy, Greed.  This is what we have taught. My God, what a mess!  This brings me to my last blogg. Students are taught how to cheat, crusify and kill anothers students gifts and dreams, by teachers and parents who desier to see that student excell above all the rest.  They are fed traps for fools.  They are taught how to cheat at being friends.  How to use a friend up, and then put them down. Money and infulence control grades and attempts at success.  A student has to be very gifted and strong to over come the money game.  The child whos parent who has the most money  has the most pull in a school enviorment.  Teachers usually don't have the cash flow the the influence and the knowledge to convert energy into cash flow.  Children can be and are most times can be the most destructive humans on this planet.  They learn fast and are very easy to be influenced by the right source.  Think again if you think not.  It happened in our community. it still does with the cash flow we have, the same thing happens. I was born and  I was told I was a mixed race child. and in our society if any part of you is African the Whloe part of you is African!  I don't have a problem.  I kewn who I was when I was 2.  I'm just saying the problem is wide spred not race bound.  I know, I felt It I lived it.  Talk to the Hand! Most school reunions are just a farce. A display of look at me now! I made it in spite of you!  Few get to say if had not been for you I don't know where I WOULD BE!  I've heard that before, it feels good.  I wish I could have done more.  What have you done lately to swing that pendulum into favor for a child who seems so down and out.  Not always the highest score, but maintains a score. Mantained scores show diligence and perseverance. This child really never received any special attention by professionals, where another did, but their strenght in judgement and attention to details took them to a higher place. I respect thoes Students. They never give up, and make every class reunion. See you next time, Remember , I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment