Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello all! I'm excited! There is something going on and you know what? I don't know what it is. I like the unknown because unexplored things tend to excite me into creativity. I really like that.  I try to stay connected, it does not always work,because for some reason the familiar, makes it gusture toward me and stills a large swap of my time. What can I say?  I love adventure, I always will. I always manage to get away in my mind or peacefull take a strool in my ever ever thoughts.  Lately, everybody is busy doing what they do, but every now and then my turn meanders toward he person who is me, and joy fills my desire to get off the main highway in life.  Not enough of us do that.  I associate that to  a power move. I want to know what is beyond me, far flung in the distance I'm unable to see, hear or touch.  There must be people there I need to meet, to touch to to engage in the most elective relationship acquired.  I'd like to meet someone who was not afried to know someone they never knew before and just sit and reach plateaus in junction.  I love people. and all the people I love don't share the same flavor. Thus, as the thing i use to request of my husband died with him. Lets go have breakfast in Arkansas (and all these places, I would just look at at a map.),have lunch in Kansas, and dinner in some western part of Oklahoma. Yeah, it was very limited sometimes, but very emotionaly satisfying, it all pleased me. Not all the time, but most of the time he wanted to do just that. Please me. All the places I would choose would be places where we were complete strangers. That was sometimes hard to do decause we were well known.  He was a man of all seasons, He lived waving ,speaking, talking to and laughing with everybody he met. He was the extreme of me. He was a world travler. In fact we traveled our entire marriage, until he became ill, Then he didn't want to leave  the house for anything but McDonalds and to go to the nice Dr. he would call his physician. Put up with me this week, thank you. I have these moments every now and then, I'm glad you're there to share with me, that means a lot . Even my reader in Russia.  Thank you for reading what I write. The  sentence structure is not always correct nor the spelling,i still am not a typist!. I write and I get so excited I don"t go back and proof read. Yeah, I know, trecher, Yeah, teachernknows better, not teaching right now, just writing. Those of you who have been blessed to have a mate, a husband a wife, please enjoy that. To have someone to walk through life with is  and can be so very fulfilling. Don"t treat that lightly. It means everything.  Those of you getting ready to marry, stay focused on the prize. Make sure that person is your prize,and make it count for all time. and always remember that , that is a person and not a thing.  Someone to be adored, and stroked constantly. It always returns, maybe not the way you presented it, sometimes even better.  Some times a little bit, take the little bit with a smile, ladies, that seems to always fall back on us. But I tell you it will get better, I'm a winess. 51 years of marriage to the same Man.  When it ended it hurt, but it was all good. I'm here I remember every moment, of all the times we had together.  All of them were not good, but I marrried for a life time. There was no abuse, a little crusing every now and then. Sure, we were human, I did know some words, he did too, a pastors son. But hay, It only lasted long enough to get the words out, oh yeah, and it would happen again but not often, jus enough for us to say Hay wait I am still on the planet and I do matter!  Yes Lord, we did matter.  I still have four witnesses to that truth. Therr sons and a daughter. I miss spelled three(3). I do know This computer is not acting right needs to be replaced. hum, But not now. You are priceless. thank you for reading what I write.  For those of you who are philanthropist, continue to follow your money. Make sure that what you give goes to exactly who it was intended for.  Thank you always and forever for sharing with those who cannot help themselves.  Let us pay a little bit more attention to our teens. They are almost just out there. They need us so badly. You do remember don't you? Please never forget what it wsa like to be a teen. One of the most devious ages one can attain.  Everybody likes little children and babies, but who gives a care about somrone who knows as much as you do, or almost as much and will let you know it ? I care. Yes I give a Care! Pray with me for them. Please think about them They need us also, They all need us. Thanks again remember I really do love you, Sure enough!  We'll meet here again(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment