Saturday, March 23, 2013

Salutations,I hope all is well with you. I'm so exiceted about life right nowGod has been and Is so Good to me. I hope you feel that way too.What that comes down to is knowing what good is and Who God Is.I know both.My subject will not change for a while. This is a oonstant problem for me. God blessed us with 3 three sons and one daughter. I lived my desire through them, for them to them. They are still my delight.I cherish  them. They are all different,but in so many ways the same. We had fun when they were growing up. I was growing too.Theridad was 13 years my senior, but he was always like one of them to me in a way(one of the boys). We played hard and laughed loud. We know what it was like to have fun. There was no subject my childern could not discuss with me. absoultly non. The good the bad and the ugly.  Some times we call ugly,ugly because we don't know what the thing is. we examined everything. Sometimes we found the thing to be really ugly. My daughter and I were best friends,we learned how to fit in and manage 4 men. Yeah we did. If you know me and you are reading this ask them. But when we had to back off we did.  I always taught her you want a MAN, not a pair of panties! We ware thoes. My sons are the epitome of MANHOOD.I'll talk about my daughter when I discuss us, females. My sons are men.They are intelligent,polite,practice chivalry and are Hard working young men. Their dad truly inspired most of that, I was the one one who enjoyed being loved and cared for.You know they they did grow up right here in this place.I was right here with them at every juncture. Watching, encourging, fighting and yes sometimes cursing and demanding their rights.You see I know who Jesus Is. I'll still would  it if that is what it takes. Not to worry I said they are  MEN! I can now lean and depend on them, when and if I need them. I miss the little growing up moments we shared.  We still do share many things together. I can talk about anything with them. Its all safe and cost nothing but a kiss and a tight hug. There are millions of stories just as mine. My story is not unique.I took care of my children untill we all ready to go to school again together. They went at different ages so that delayed my venture. I had gone to college before marriage,but did not complete until the children grew older. I had a husband in my life, I made sure he stayed right there. I did what it took to manage all that. It took a lot sometimes. But that is how it goes down here.  Not one but two. It took the two of us to accomplish what we did. I did not even want to try it alone. It took two to make them.It took us two to point them in the right direction. No baby sisters. No nanies. Father and mother.  This was our house. I don't just talk and write Bible I live BIBLE daily.Here on this planet Men are very important to me. We're not talking race here but genda.The darker colors are proble to look at color. Evil doesn't care about your color. Only who you are. MAN. Man you are HATED!You are hated above all other species. Why? GOD LOVES YOU.You are created in HIS IMAGE.  Nothing can change that, absolutely No THING. No other created being or thing. Next time we will talksbout how men used and are still using themselves a s slaves in every work place.  It happened then , its happening now.Until then, think about something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment