Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello, there are highs and there are lows. To night I'm High! High on who I know to be TRUTH! The knowledge of What I Know to be true. GOD LOVES YOU! No matter who you are,not matter where you live. No matter how you smell. I'm big on smells. I can smell good and evil.Read easy,gain the clear picture. Erase what you thought,I'm still not you,but I'm me. Once as I stated before there was nothing a man could not do, because he was created in the image of God.Before I go farther I am a writer, not a typist. Yes I make mistakes. Sometimes I correct sometimes I don't.Please look over the errors.God perfect and complete, lacking No Thing. Man in the garden of Eden. There was a tree there among all the trees that the man was told not to eat of. He was to this,in Love. He also explained why he was not to eat of that tree. He made a choice. His choice was to DISOBEY! And he did eat. You see he was created with the ability to think for himself. You see there were a lot of animals here when he arrived. Choice was not one of their  strong suites.They had the spirit of God,the breath of God, But not the image of God,(who God Is).God created MAN for HIMSELF! Enabeling the POWER OF LOVE.The INDEFEASIBLE Power of GOD! Lock that in. Man lost IT with the first BITE! The first bite of DISOBEDIENCE! Well you say Eve bit it first,Yes SHE did. SHE,was not the MAN. SHE was ishshah,(wife).To whom I sometimes refer to as his BONE. Eve could have eaten baskets of the Forbidden Tree produce,and nothing would have happened. My greatest thought on this is, the man was indued with all that  power and failed to use it properly. He lost his mind; WE lost our world! Feeling like little Bo Pete now? She lost her sheep. Not to worry. Ladies as I said our turn is next.I've never lived in a perfect world,neither have. I have had visions of what it would and can be. Almost Blew MY MIND! I could not continue the thought down here, it was Too Much For Me. There was once upon a time in the distance of we can not remember.  The enemy came and lied his way into beauty and left us with all these ashes. Smoke, as Solomon called it. Piles and piles of ashes. So man today because of the power he has left sufferes from a great demise to drain what he has left. In the garden a snake was used,now another man will do.Men who have been empowered with great wealth and a strategy of evil intent and obsession. This is manageable ,controlable and can be deletetable. Think again. I spoke to a young man just the other day who told me why he started smoking. he said all the other fellows on the job who smoked could take a break to smoke. But he didn't smoke, and was asked  why he wasn't working when he stood around on his jobwith the others who were smoking. So he decided to move  that problem and starded smoking to fit in while he took his break. What a waste of a man,time,energy and money. When he  did what all the others where doing the  compalints ceased. A man in the work place, and what they have to do to comply to survive. If you could change these rules would you? Can you? I tell you now you have the power. Now just to put laws in the book to ouster someone when they don't look or act as you or those you like or are familiar with. You see I know why laws are written. To get rid of people, and take what they own.I live here too. There is hope in every thought you think, when God is in it. Some of us want to keep our thoughts grounded right here in these ashes, and smell this smoke off this evil. Our young boys, our young men need you. By the way, the young man I told you about,has a brother in his 30's with heart problems, he himself takes baby asprin every day. He is 35,and smoking, because he wanted a break. We need to clear the air,NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment