Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello, I hope you a most generous week, if you did I share your sentiment. For thoes of you who did not. You will this one coming up. Never give in to doubt.Young boys, I called them young men in high school, they were, they are. However, this population needs to know the turth of who they really are.They are becoming,who they will be, if they make it.I always remimded them of who they really could be, top of the world.Now they are called men if they are young teens, when the comit a crime or accused of commiting a crime. They are treated as men. The dirty mess form hell is aways so busy,attacting humam flesh.Stripped of their youth , that that were left with.Many of them work he streets at night to feed and clothe themselves and their families. I know that for sure. I listened to them, I heard them cry for help, but never asked for my help, they wanted me to listen. I did.I listened prayerfully,painfully,with tears on my I could not cry, because I was Mrs Johnson. I offered advice, sometimes follered sometimes not. I never stopped offering, I never stopped praying. Not even now.I heard mothers brag when they came to school meetings of how their baby bought them this or that. new t.v. expensive handbags, all kings of girl toys. I wanted to schream!I could not. You see I was Mrs.Johnson. I have gone so far as to hold students in my room at passing time to get them throuhg the halls safely from insiders and outsiders. I had out siders come to my room and ask to see certain students. They were denied. That student was my resoponsibility,that student was mine, my child for that hour and for that school day.I really learned how to give my self away. I was not afraid just crazy. Crazy for What I believed to   be right,and who I wanted it to be right for.Our young men. I went to an OKC Thunder game not so long ago I stood up to yell several times too many and was told to set,(not sit),my big ass down, I did after I told them why I was there, to do just what I did. I guess I have lost some of that vigor I had a while back but that was 'me'. I decided I should not attend another.I don't need that for me now in my life. T.V. will do . By the way I Love , Love The Thunder.The systems of the world are set up for the systems of the WORLD!!  They are controlled by system based controlees.The very RICH. If you are not very RICH ,Watch your STEP! If you are YOUNG and a MALE- What can I say? You may be NEXT. Unless you are playing the GAME!I Don't care ifyou are BLACK,WHITE or IN BETWEEN, You are GAME!I'm a real person I see real people. They come in All Colors,shapes and Smells.EVIL, hates ALL MEN! That is why your world is upside down! No wonder you can't hold a thought. You've been tought you made it already!HUH! The explosion, It was designed to KILL YOU. You made It. What are you going to do?The young men of this world need YOU!All the colors.Unless you have a trillon or so you do not have enough,money. The elite of this world have many.We have lost enough young men,boys,baby males. Too many to a system who sees them as a threat. You know the truth be told, they are a threat! Adam lost his mind in the garden,and 'he did eat', what his 'Bone', his wife, gave him. He did know better. That tree was called the tree of "GOOD AND EVIL"!!!On that ,I will say Good Night ,Sweet Dreams. Until I meet you again right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment