Saturday, February 23, 2013

Watching our childern...

So the man did eat. Just what the evil one wanted. Ladies you see ,the power was given to the 'man'. I don't mind at all. I know what to do with the power God gave to me.Please find that out before it is too late.The perfect place here became the cold, callous,bleak,den of doom.How do you feel right now? left out, left alone,shut down? All of that at times. We all feel that way at times.You've been here a for a little while,thing about someone who just arrived.I know you did. our children, our youth. Babies born each second I write this come here to the same place we are,and what do you suupose most of them find? The teens who have done so well this brief visit, who have to return home in the future,and face the music of a government consired to be terrorist.(The two youngsters from Afganistan.)  They will have made their dubt,and leave a resounding bravo oscar night,but what will it cost? We need to pray for their safety,now! Not only for the safe return but for their judgement of others.Hurting people hurt people.Psychology#101. Not only people but everything they come in contact with.This is where we live. It is not your fault,Its not Gods fault,if that what you want to come to your mind, I'll grab that thought right now!Its is and always has been evil.Scientist offer us guestimations of earts existance. No one really knows. Really no one really cares.We all just want to make it,even at times fake it.Why am I saying all of this?  to give you space to think.Your world is not perfect! No and neither are you.I have never claimed to be. I am me.Many of you, I dare say all of you have been through hell trying to grow up in this place, on this earth,this planet, we consider to be home. most of are bearly here.yet you can only think of you most of the time,yes? I know it be be true.Look at how you treat you. How can you reach me whithyou in the way? How can I reach you if you were not my intention in the first place?Think about it. Who we think about is who we reach.  If you are reading this, you know I had you in mind.We are human ,but we still have the potential to think as GOD.To think God kind of thoughts.  Not to lord over any one, but to aid and assist.  Something we really don't do very well. One reason is self preservation.  The first law of nature. You know the get ahead first theory,we grew up with?  We do just that to our youth everyday.The youth of the of this planet.Next time ,Ill catch up and  we will move on a little farther.  Be ready to circle,you may get dizzy (:  You got all this for free.  What are you willing to give?  Think about IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment