Thursday, February 7, 2013

Introduction to me

Now at 9:15 P.M., I have completed my one meal for this day.  That does not mean I ate all day,but it took me all day to eat.
Introduction to Me.
I was given an old Greek name that had been in our family for years. My name is Laurissia. you have my permission to call me just that any time you see me. Laurissia meansCheerful and it also means Greatful. I am very grateful for you right now. Those of you who will read these writings thank you. I will write what I feel I need to share with you. It may be your same thought,but as my title says But I'm not you.  Isn't it wonderful how God made us,I thank Him eveyday.Now a little about me:
I am a blood bought child of God. Jesus the Christ is the Name of His Son.He is myBrother,my Savior and my friend.God Spirit,The Holy Spirit is my Constant compaion,I refuse to live without Him.I write about what I feel.I write about what I want to write,so look out.I was married for 51 years,my lord,priest,left here last year in January.I have and am making successful changes in my life. To God be all the Glory!I have 4 adults,I call my children.3 males 1 female.I love them much, they are a joy in my life.I have 6 grand-children,sweetest ones I know.The males in my life are Prince's,the females are princesses, I respect them as such,always.They are all beautiful to me.I'm a blessed woman.I'm an assistant pastor and have been under 3 of the men in my life,(my husband,&2 of my sons).I allow the them to lord over me.(well).I was a public school teacher,I'm a writer and a reader.I absoutly love people.All people,with no regard to how they look or feel about me. Some people hate me and they don't even know me. I am a praying woman.I can see and feel what is in the world we can not see.I belong to the Master,I love The Lord,He's my Friend!I love to write pros and poetry. I will be sharing from time to time.One more big thing I say what I konm to be true and what I think needs to be said. I'm not easy,I like challenge and change, I live in motion. You'll see. See you soon, the way I see who you are. Agape'

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Laurissia! My real name, Nicole, means "victory" or "victorious people". I am so happy to see you writing, and I look forward to reading more of what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete