Friday, February 8, 2013

Protecting childern: One of the most important people on this planet are children. Children are Gods gifts to all humanity! At each stage,at each age here, we have all arrived.Some crippled before they begin their journey.That should not be,but its real. All youngsters are so very precious.For this reason I decided to teach in the public school. I started in music, sociology,law,medcine,all of that I thought I could do any thing at one time in my live. However,I graduated with a double major. So if I could do it all youth should have a chance to accomplish the same and even more. I believe more.I gave my students my best every day. I dressed as if I was on my way to a fashion show everyday. Just to say, you are important to me,and just as affluent,but I expect more.  What do think your youngster is capable of accomplishing,if not yours your neigbors child. Realy there is no limit to Gods creation ,His image, called mankind. I believe every provision should be made for every child that is born. no matter the race or ethnic background. I see an image of God our creator. I wish every child could feel that important. When I taugth I saw someone who would someday make decisions for me. Many of them have,some negative some positive.  More positive, because we cared as a unit.I've too many fail,for lack of attention,in every way.  Parents have allowed their youngsters to leave home every morning not knowing what school they will attend or if they were going to school at all. Homes have been contacted and parents were not able to to discuss their youngsters where abouts. I don't know if some of them even cared,just since they were out of the house every day. The sad thing is this happens at every grade level. Most of my professional years were in high school.  We had the same problem in middle school. I spent a a short time there, I could have done more if I had stayed there.  That is such a critical age,so much goes on,because they now if they are a little child or a teen. The truth is they are neither, but both. Its a trsnsition age, full of questions. The are between pubity and diapers.That age will keep you praying. At the end of my final year there One of my male studens an 8th grader ask me to forgive him,because he knew he was not nice to me. I saved that note,I have it now , I saw him through the eyes of a loving mother. I knew where he was in life, I could have distroyed his life with the power I had, I was the head of my staff in our area in both schools.but I worked to save youngsters,not to take away their right of recovery.The young man knew that. There are teachers in every school who target certain students.  Most days I ate alone at lunch because I didn't want to hear the complaints of teachers.People can take care of animals,plants,structers,rocks but not breathing, growing, stumbling children. These peple have become partners with the evil one,who on two occurrences that are recorded in the Bible of issured orders to get rid of males. You know that is usually the target in instutions of learning. Males intimidate the system.  There needs to be a study conducted on that subject. Prisons are over crowed with males, you see its a continous delemma.More next  time.

1 comment:

  1. Your students were so blessed to have you as their teacher. By showing them respect and love, you were a model for them for how to treat others, and they are now showing that same respect and love to the next generation of children. The gifts that you gave them keep on giving. You are still a teacher, and I believe that many who read your writing here will learn a lot from you.

    I do not have children, but if I did, I would do my best to teach them that the sky is the limit to what they can achieve. I try to encourage the children in my life as much as I can that they can be anything that they want to be, and how the choices that they make today impact their future.

    ReplyDelete