Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thought I wound't come back didn't you? you should have known better.  If you are a writer you know how we are.  The are down times, or you could call it lag time. We just hang out in our little spots on this planet. and think about it. For me its think and pray about it. That is exactly what I was committed to do.  If you ever need a friend its when you'er away. I'm a friend to an away friend. That friend had my full attention. I'm back. I hope all of you are well. it feels as if you are, maybe 2 or maybe 3, with a little something something. You're going to be wonderful,for real. On our last journey we closed out our discussions on the very young all the way to the teens. I tell you I can never close them comletely out, there is where evil lurks to the extreme! So look for it, every now and then.  Tonignt we I will begin my discussion on the age group between 20 and 35. The most often stut - out ones.  In many cases the stut down ones. I experienced it. I stated before I was married at the age of 18. Really a fresh 18. birthday in October, married in June of the next year. Sort of in the middle. I encountered all kinds of negtive vibrations. too many. one, I married the most popular minister in our area. He was the sought after one. all kinds of ways. any how, I grew up in this little place. sort of a boom town. Ponca City, Ok. Hum,so long ago.I'll never for get it. The community felt I was too young for the responsibility I had. The day I married I became a pastors wife. Not just his wife, but a person who was supose to be looked up to, respected, and all of that. I was thought to b too young. I had completed a year of college. I tell you I was sharp ready for the next event. In stead, those members tried to cancel my person. I never took down. When they came at me one way I would swich to a different channel. I am thankful that my heavenly Father guided me and I listened and over came that period in my life. It continued. at another church where my husband pastored. I was in my 20's. I was determined to stand and stand ,I did. I've always possessed leadedship qualities. I knew it. It was a daily exercise in my life. My husband needed me to be who I was. I suppored him. Ipoured myself into him. I became his best friend, his dependable buddy, his advocate,and his main squeez. I intended to stay that that way. With the help of the Lord I did, until the day he died. I was his help meet. I met every demon he didn"t have time for. I made the time to pray and stand up for what he believed, for what we inconcert believed. I was a fighter. hr knew it, Istill am. I said all of that not to brag about who I am, but to say, that is what it takes. People who succeed in life, are fighters in life for the live of them. I've watched our society through the years demean the wisdom of its young. It is so strong.  Because they are young, so they thing, young adults can't or don't know how to make right decisions. That is not the truth! It is a trick by the evil one to slow the forward progress of Man. The lord of this planet! The keepers of the earth. The dressers of the vineyard, MAN!  I promised myself I would not write as long tonight. I must br fresh and allert for tomorrow. Decisions still have to be made. I must prepair for bed. In the meantime think on these things. if you are young. Stay youthful, vital and alive. Grow in every way. never take down for the nay sayers. They are there to spread you like hot butter. They will distroy you, and your potential. Woman stand by your Man. Hes your gift, your lord. Oh yes. Your lord,the head of your life. That is what LACEY was to me while alive. now I'm lone. But baby, I'm alive and well. Still a fighter. I stand for You. Hang on in there, you are covered. Ido love you. I'll be back(**)

No comments:

Post a Comment